Skip to content
- Develop as a professional and community leader through hands-on learning opportunities.
- Build your leadership skills through active participation, including project planning and volunteerism.
- Directly help improve your community.
- Connect with young people in your community, state, nation, and internationally around common goals.
- Build and polish skills that benefit both your personal and professional life, including public speaking, writing, project management, finance, volunteer management, networking, and entrepreneurship, to name just a few.
- Find mentors in your community and develop the skills to mentor others.
- Build self-confidence and belief in your own potential as a young person.
- Feel ownership over your work in an all-volunteer organization.
- Express your voice as a young person in the affairs of your community, your state, your country, and your world.
- Have self-satisfaction, self-confidence, and belief in your own potential as a young person – the greatest reward of all!